Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busy Spring!

Long time between updates

This Spring was really busy with kid events, company events, Mother's Day and some less than nice weather. So didn't get a lot done on the car between April and now.

First, I installed the Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer kit



Installed a re-manufactured 2003 Cobra steering rack

Finally the Maximum Motorsports solid steering shaft to allow me to use the 2003 Cobra rack with the stock steering wheel




The front suspension is now pretty much done.




Next I cleaned up the undercarriage, seam sealed the panels between the floor and door jams and finally painted the entire undercarriage!









Next up: brake lines have been ordered (shipped last Friday!), I need to order the replacement master cylinder and booster (replacing with stock if I can find them) then plumb the entire brake system.

No comments:

Post a Comment