Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Caffeine and Octane February 2022

 A few weeks ago Caffeine and Octane, the huge monthly car show here in Atlanta, put out a request for classic Fords for their feature area. If you've ever been, the feature area is in the middle of the main area and has extra space between the cars.

I figured I'd apply, since all they could do was say no. Well, they said yes and I took the Capri.


I had great conversations with all kinds of people, of all ages and interests in makes and models. 



Yes, that pink pickup was incredible!

If you've never been, I recommend going. 4 hours of walking around and I still didn't see all the cars. They have everything from $500k exotics, muscle cars, right-hand drive JDMs, and pretty much anything else you could think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment